Black Belts Best Of The Month - October Edition
Black Belts Best of the Month
Im constantly asked for recommendations on music, books, make-up, fashion, and of course diet and training tips! So I thought it would be an awesome idea to put a Top 10 list together every month of my favorite “Must Have’s”. Hope you guys enjoy!
1. October Workout Mixes - EDM
October Chill Playlist
1. Candy Paint - Post Malone
2. Rockstar - Post Malone ft. 21 Savage
3. Something New - Wiz Khalifa ft Ty Dolls $ign
4. XXX - Kendrick Lamar ft U2
5. Real G’s Only - Danger Incorporated
6. Only 4 Me - Chris Brown ft Ty Dolls $ign
7. Neither Do I - Two ft Jeremih
8. Sticky Situation - Quin Ft. Syd
9.The Weekend - SZA
10. The Story of O.J - Jay Z
11. Bam - Jay Z
2. Current Must Read:
“Who Says you Can’t, You Do” By Daniel Chidiac
Looking for a good dose of motivation with guided journal prompts, and tons of inspirational quotes!? YOU WILL LOVE THIS BOOK!
3. Top 5 Make Up Products:
1.Mac Lip Liner - Color: Morning Coffee
2. Anastasia - Contour Kit
3. Anastasia Matte Liquid Lipstick - Color: Crush
4. Anastasia Dip Brow
5. Make Up Forever - Face Primer
4. October Recipe: Pumpkin Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
• 2 cups oat flour
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 3/4 tsp baking powder
• 3/4 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ginger, pumpkin pie spice
• 1 1/2 cup mashed, overripe banana
• 3 egg whites
• 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
• 1/2 cup walden farms zero calorie syrup
• 2 T Liquid Stevia
• 1/3 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk
• 2 tsp pure almond extract
• 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1.Preheat oven to 350
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and pumpkin pie spice.
3. In a separate bowl, mix banana, egg whites, pumpkin puree, syrup, stevia, almond milk, and almond extract in a separate bowl.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry mixture and stir to form a batter.
5. Mix in chocolate chips.
6. Pour into a greased 9 x 5 loaf pan.
7.Bake on the center rack 25-30 minutes.
5. Premier Podcast:
Elevation Church Podcast - A Christian podcast like nothing you’ve ever heard before I promiseee you that. Pastor Steven Furtick is absolutely hilarious and brings christianity into real life terms. You’ll learn how to actually apply the Bible verses into your everyday life. I listen to this podcast every single day as I make my breakfast and prepare for my day ahead. Having a positive message to focus on for my day is one of my essential keys to happiness.
7. Top 3 Protein Bars:
1. ONE Bars - Almond Bliss
2. Cliff Bar - Peanut Butter Banana
3. Cliff BUILDERS Bar - Chocolate Mint
8. Your To-Go Online Shopping Source:
www.fashionnova.com Trendy AND affordable need I say more…
9. The one Exercise you absolutely cannot go without:
Barbell Hip Thrust
10. Buffalo New York’s Top 3 Restaurants:
1. Globe Market - Great spot for Lunch if you want fresh, organic ingredients. They have the best healthy wraps/soups/deserts in the area.
2. JT’s Urban Italian - New Restaurant on Elmwood Ave. Great Food, Great Ambiance. Great Service. They serve steak and Italian -> Game Over.
3. Cafeology (Coffee Shop)
Without a doubt this place is Buffalos hidden gem! They offer specialty coffee/espresso and amazing food. The vibe here seriously cant be beat, its my go to place to get work done and sip on my Americano’s.